Medication Errors — Lawyers at Marrone Law Firm LLC
A medical mistake involving drugs can originate at any point along the chain of responsibility:
- A pharmaceutical manufacturer may have released a drug without warning the public of negative results in testing trials.
- A prescribing physician may have prescribed the wrong medication or the wrong dosage, or may have failed to screen a patient for allergies or potentially conflicting drugs also being taken.
- A pharmacist may have given out the wrong medication or the wrong dosage, or may have failed to properly instruct or warn customers about potential risks.
- An anesthesiologist in a hospital or a nurse in a hospital or nursing home may have made mistakes when administering drugs.
- A dentist may have damaged a nerve when administering an injection or medication.
Whether harm caused by medication was an instance of product liability or medical malpractice, a patient who suffered as a result is justified in seeking answers — and compensation when harm was serious enough. For more than 20 years, Joseph M. Marrone, Jr. has been fighting for the rights of people injured by dangerous products such as defective drugs.
Did you become seriously ill, suffer irreparable damage or lose a family member as a result of a medication error? Did you require extensive medical treatment, miss time off work or suffer other financial losses because of a pharmaceutical error? Ask a medical malpractice lawyer to evaluate your case. You may have a viable claim for compensation when a drug manufacturer, a doctor, a pharmacist or another type of health care provider made a mistake that resulted in expenses and losses.
Welcoming Inquiries From Patients Injured in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania — Prescription Error Lawyers Offer Free Consultations
Our Philadelphia medication error attorneys at Marrone Law Firm LLC are talented litigators who are prepared to take a strong case to court if necessary. Contact Marrone Law Firm LLC for help if you suffered effects of a medication mistake in Montgomery County, Bucks County or Camden County. Medical malpractice? Law firm staff and attorneys can help you document your case for compensation.