You don’t have to face D.U.I. or criminal charges alone.
It is easy to feel as though everything is against you when you are accused of a crime. Not only are you worried about potential repercussions, but your job, your relationships and your reputation may also be on the line. Fortunately, you do not have to face criminal charges on your own. A skilled criminal defense attorney at the Marrone Law Firm, LLC is ready to meet with you and discuss your situation. From our offices in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, we defend clients in all courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our approach is to combine aggressiveness with thoughtfulness and strategic thinking. We challenge the prosecution to prove every aspect of every case and we have a proven track record of success. Reach out to an attorney at the Marrone Law Firm, LLC as soon as possible. Call 215-732-6700 or contact us online.
Our New Jersey Municipal Court and Criminal Defense Practice
- Municipal court: These courts hear cases involving all traffic violations, including DUI, driving while suspended, and reckless driving. Additionally, minor criminal charges such as simple assault, shoplifting, resisting arrest, violations of municipal ordinances and a variety of other misdemeanors are heard in municipal court.
- Superior court: All indictable criminal charges and domestic violence cases are heard in superior court. We represent clients in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer, Atlantic, and Cape May counties who are accused of anything from drug crimes to kidnapping to homicide.
- Federal court: If you are charged with a crime in a New Jersey federal district court, talk to us as soon as possible so we can evaluate your situation.
Protecting Your Rights Against All Crimes
The Marrone Law Firm, LLC represents those accused of a variety of summary offenses, misdemeanors and felonies in Pennsylvania courts. Whether you are charged with an offense in traffic court or a felony in a state or federal court, we can help. Call us if you are charged with:
- Drug offenses ranging from marijuana possession to drug importation and trafficking
- Sex offenses such as rape, sexual assault, child pornography and online solicitation
- DUI/DWI/DAI, whether this is your first offense or you are a multiple offender
- Assault and battery
- Theft crimes ranging from shoplifting to grand theft
- Internet crimes/fraud, including identity theft
- White collar crimes such as embezzlement, mortgage fraud, insurance fraud and money laundering
We often seek to enter clients into the Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program. If you complete the program, you stay out of jail and the offense does not appear on your record. People charged with first-time DUI and most other nonviolent crimes can apply for ARD.
Do not hesitate to put a skilled criminal defense lawyer on your side if you are charged with any crime in any court in New Jersey or Pennsylvania. Call the Marrone Law Firm, LLC at 800-805-3515 or send us an email. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you are incarcerated, our attorneys can meet with you in jail.