Get the justice you deserve after a hospital or doctor error.
When you entrust your health and well-being to health care providers, you expect just that: health care. We can surmise that most health care providers entered the field of medicine with intentions of helping others. However, the reality of today’s health care environment reveals a system ripe for errors: Understaffing is a serious problem in many hospitals. The pressure on doctors and nurses is tremendous.
Unfortunately, when pressures on health care providers cause them to make mistakes, it is live human beings who suffer. Were you or was a family member injured or did a family member lose his or her life because of a doctor’s error, an emergency room error or a prescription error? Contact the Marrone Law Firm, LLC.
Assistance When You Are Injured From Medical Negligence
For more than 20 years, Joseph M. Marrone, Jr., has been fighting for the rights of people injured because of errors occurring in medical care situations. Turn to our experienced medical malpractice law firm for answers and help with regard to any type of medical-related injury or death:
- Birth trauma or birth injury: Will your child pay for a lifetime for the doctor’s mistake?
- OB/GYN malpractice: Did you suffer long-lasting damage to your reproductive organs or lose your wife in a maternal death situation during childbirth?
- Hospital malpractice or emergency room negligence: Was another type of caregiver other than a doctor or nurse to blame for your loved one’s death by error in a hospital?
- Prescription negligence: Did a prescribing physician or a pharmacist cause you harm through a medication or prescription error?
- Failure to diagnose: Was your loved one’s life cut short after a family doctor misdiagnosed or failed to diagnose a critical illness such as cancer or meningitis? Did you complain of symptoms, only to be ignored?
- Errors in surgery: Was your operation room the scene of a surgical error or an anesthesia error?
- Nursing home negligence: Does your loved one suffer from bedsores or nursing home abuse?
Often, when new clients discuss their concerns with our Philadelphia medical malpractice lawyers, they say they want to know why it happened even more than they want compensation. However, the reality is that medical mistakes are expensive to deal with. You may need corrective surgery or a long time off work to recuperate. You may have lasting disabilities to live with. You may have a viable wrongful death claim if a loved one died because of a health care provider’s negligence. Our goal is to hold negligent parties and their insurers responsible for the harm they have caused our clients.